Job Title: Experienced trainer in the field of human rights
Type of Contract: Consultancy agreement
HelpAge International is seeking an experienced trainer in the field of human rights who will provide remote training sessions to older men and women in different governorates around Jordan, to increase their awareness on any existing legal frameworks and national key policy documents. The aim of the training is to strengthen the participants’ understanding of their own rights, such as :
- Right to live with autonomy and independence.
- Right to participate in the community; politically, socially, etc.
- Right to access comprehensive and universal health care.
- Right to live a life free of any form of violence, abuse, and neglect.
The sessions will start remotely for the mentioned target group.
Interested candidate should have the following qualification.
- A minimum Bachelor university degree for relevant majors
- 2-3 years previous experience with training materials development.
- 1-2 years previous experience with CBOs/NGOs
- High Reporting Skills.
- Remote work experience
- Preferrable candidates to have a high skill to treat and work with older people.
Proposal Required documents
- Candidate CV “not more than two pages”.
- Training proposal Attachments.
- Related Certificates.
Proposal submission terms and conditions
- Proposal should be clear direct to the point with required info and to not exceed three pages.
- Deadline for submission is 1st of March 2021 , applications received after deadline won’t be accepted or considered.
Application should be exclusively received on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org