Job Title: MEAL Volunteer
Districts: Project Areas (Amman, Zarqa, Mafraq, and Irbid)
Type of Contract: Volunteer’s agreement
Reporting to: NEAL Officer
HelpAge Jordan Country Office is recruiting volunteers for the support needed for the winterization support project funded by the OCHA-JHFU.
The role of the MEAL volunteer will be assisting the MEAL officer in all the monitoring and evaluation activities under the winterization support project funded by the OCHA-JHFU
- Assist in data collection and monthly reporting.
- Collect the verified updated lists of beneficiaries (the beneficiaries of cash and the beneficiaries of awareness messages) from the areas’ focal points.
- Assist in the breakdown and the analysis of the received lists of beneficiaries.
- Collect all the supporting documents for the documentation purposes.
- Assist in filling all the required documents.
- Collect the field volunteers’ reports from the focal points.
- Collect the referrals sheets from the focal points.
- Collect the documents of trainings (attendance sheets and materials)
- Assist in implementing and analysis the post distribution monitoring (survey).
- Assist in communicating with the focal points and the filed volunteers to follow up on the activities of the project.
- Submit the MEAL officer weekly report about the updates, activities, numbers, and challenges.
- Attend any required training.
- Support in any requested task by the MEAL officer.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience
- BA degree in any related fields.
- 1-2 years previous experience with CBOs/NGOs.
- Living in Amman.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft skills.
- Good English language.
- Must have access to a phone and a laptop.
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills.
- reliability, positivity, and flexibility
- experience in data collection and analysis.
Time requirements and duration
The duration of the project (4Months)
15 days/month for a total of 60 days
Applications to be sent to HelpAge-HRemail@example.com before the 8th of January 2021 , please write in the title of the email “ volunteer” . the start date will be discussed during the interviews.